Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm a little bit of a LOSER



HAHA... and you thought that this was going to be one of those poor, poor, pittiful me posts....... NOT this time :) I am just a little bit of a loser... I didn't weigh last week, just got wrapped in the daily dealings that go on in my life... boy I tell you it's something crazy from one day to the next. A friend said I need a reality TV show... she said it's quite entertaining from her point of view :)

I am down just a little in the last couple of weeks, definitely not as much as I would like, but keep in mind, I have not had another fill since they took out half of my fluids back the week after Valentine's, so I am actually pretty proud of myself for not packing the pounds back on :) I am definately not feeling restricted... I do need to go get a fill, just need to find some time to do so... hmmmm will have to call and see if they can squeeeeeze me in sometime the end of this week.

Just been out of pocket this last week or so, but it's all been really good. I hope everyone is well and doing great, and being big losers :)

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Good job!! You're doing great... keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

That's the kind of loser that make me happy! Hope they fit you it!