Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girlie Problems

I know problems... like I haven't had my share. I have had some issues lately as far as cramping like ALL the time. I have never been one to have cramps much. Maybe the first day of my "monthly visit" but nothing severe and nothing that was curled up crying like a baby bad. Well in the last month I have been so abnormal it's scary. I had my monthly visit for a week and a half when normall I am a 4-5 day at the most kinda girl... so a week and a half, I thought I was dying slowly. Then it finally stopped... about 4 days later I started spotting, but not all the time, maybe just in the evenings and then nothing the next day and then maybe the morning of the following morning... it was so supratic it was just odd. While I was out of work and my mom was here I was having the worst cramps I have ever had and I wasn't even having a visitor at that time... so I could not figure out what it was causing this problem.

Well I had a visit with my "Girlie" doctor yesterday and the first thing she said was gosh your hair is getting so long (down almost to my butt again) and where have you been? It's been almost 2 years since I last saw her... I know bad me, but hey what can I say... life has been happening.

Last I saw her I was recooping from a LEAP procedure where they surgically removed pre-cancerous cells from my cervix... that surgery went very well and recovery was good as well.

Soooo she is testing to see if that may have returned and she also wants me to come back on the 8th for a sonogram to take a look at my uterus to see if something is wrong which would be causing my cramps.

Gosh I hope it's just the weight loss and stress that has reaked havoc on my system.... hoping a few days away this weekend will help get me back on track. I am heading out of town tomorrow to go see my family back home. I am super excited.... takeing Chris and his son Daniel along as well. My mom got to meet Chris, Daniel and Chris's mom when she was here for that week. She liked them all very much, which was a great feeling for me. My families opinions matter alot to me. Then my sister and her 3 kids got to meet Chris but didn't get to meet Daniel his son yet. So we are getting stuff together to take my grandpa fishing on saturday so my mom's gonna make up some picnic foods and snacks and we are all gonna make a family event of it. I am super excited to get away from my daily stress and unwind a little.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

That sounds yucky... my first reaction was that it had to be tied to the weight loss, but maybe not with the problems you've had in the past.

Enjoy your mini-vacation!! You deserve it!