Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Date Night

YEAH for date night.... it was kinda a spur of the moment date night last night for Chris and I, but it turned out to be WONDERFUL. Chris was at my apt waiting for me when I got home, he looked so cute leaned up against his car next to my parking spot. We went in to let the doggies out for a walk and then headed over to a friend of mine to show him some things she was wanting to have him work on for her around her house. He just grabs a couple of ladders and heads up to the top of her roof.... I was like ummmmmm well I think she meant later this week, but OKAY :) We had a yucky hail storm lately and it blew the top off her fireplace and a couple of panels off of her siding and he jumped up there to fix them both... she was so impressed and so was I, it was sooo cute. Then the 3 of us headed to a near by restraunt for some food :) After dinner we went to the studio movie grill for a movie. We saw 88 minutes with Al Pacino, it was really good. We were all cuddled up and these 2 ladies came and sat in the row in front of us and one turned around while she was taking off her coat and was smiling at us. I said hi and she said it was nice to see 2 people out on a date. I just laughed. We shared a strawberry milkshake and some warm choc chip cookies in the movie.... I love the studio movie grill. Wish they had more of a selection though, but what do you expect for a movie theatre that serves you food. I had so much fun. We then headed to get some gas in my car.... which seems to be a regular routine these days, it's depressing everytime I pull up to the pump.

I actually don't have a weigh in today cause I was running late this morning and didn't get the scale out... remember I have it in hiding so I don't get obsessive about stepping on it every chance I get. I have it put up so it's not as easy to just walk over and get on. I actually have to take it out and put it back each time... hey it works for me. I will do the weigh in tomorrow... promise :) Have a great Tuesday everyone.

3 comments:

Candance said...

Thank you for reading my blog!! I'm glad I made you laugh-my philosophy is sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. I started reading some of yours as well-interesting business. I'm going to feed these high maintenance kids and check her out!

Pure said...

I just found your blog. It sounds like we have some things in common. It's so funny how great relationships can change us. I like to great my fiancee at the door with my butt shaking. Like my puppy does. He gives me this look like I'm crazy and I say it's just cause I'm as excited to see him as the puppies. :p I'm a dork.

Kim H. said...

It sounds like we might have a winner this time around!! YEAH!! You deserve it!