Monday, April 21, 2008

Is my luck actually changing?

That's the question of the day I have... I had a great weekend with Chris and his son Daniel this weekend. We just couldn't seem to get enough of each other and it was a great feeling. It started off Friday evening with Chris and Daniel arrived at my apt shortly after I got off work. Chris runs up to mean and just engulfs me in his arms... I love when he does that. He rushes up fast to me alot of times and says he does it because he's so excited to see me and wants me to know that :) it's adorable. We then left to go to dinner and then to get a movie. We rented Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium and it was super cute. I really liked it. We all went to bed pretty late and got up earlier than I really like on Saturday morning, but that was okay too. I let Chris sleep in a little while Daniel and I played some playstation. Then I took off outside to plant some flowers along the sidewalk to my apt and under my front windows. I am in the flower planting mood for the first time ever... my patio I planted while I was out of work a couple of weeks ago and it's blooming nicely... along the sidewalk I planted all kinds of bulbs, so they haven't bloomed yet, but I can't wait until they do. Chris came out and helped me, it was so fun. I will think of him I'm sure everytime I look at them. Saturday was kinda a mellow day, we took Daniel to the park after I helped him finish all his homework and that was great fun, it was so beautiful outside. Saturday evening we went to check on Chris's mom because she had been super bummed about some problems going on with her boyfriend, so we didn't want her to stay alone and invited her to come over to my house with us. We rented some more movies and stopped by the store to get fixins for burritos/tacos/tostadas... which Daniel seems to love... says they are better than Taco Bell... don't know if that is saying much, but I try :) as long as he is pleased !

We had a pretty lazy day yesterday, I cooked a roast and some potatos and carrots and then we went to Chris's last night to watch the STARS WIN the first round :) YEAH GOOOO STARS !!

So when I got back home last night there is the sweetest little love note waiting for me on my bed from Chris telling me how wonderful of a weekend it was and how he cannot wait to wrap his arms around me again... which as I look at the time now will be in about 15 mins... Gotta run friends off to see my sweetie.

Have a wonderful week !!!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

What a great weekend, I'm so glad that you're finding some happiness after so much craziness... you deserve it!