Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bitter Sweet Weigh In

Yep... I am having a bitter sweet weigh in today. I posted on my fill from last thursday that has been giving me such problems and guess what... I still have the same problem. It is so frustrating. I get choked up over liquids even. I am unable to finish a full yogurt in 1 sitting. It takes me 3 bites maybe and I'm feeling stuck. Yesterday I got choked up on my drink and it had me getting way to personal with my work trash can. I found some sugar free hawaiian punch singles right after my surgery at WalMart, which tastes just like the real thing and they come in a box of like 10 or 12 for $1. can't beat that. Well I recently found the same thing but in a lemon berry flavor.... OH MY GOSH, YUMMY... Well anyway, I stopped by the store yesterday to get some soup... I have got to keep something down, but no luck. It just seems to get everything stuck and it all comes back up.... so after 6 days now of this... I did my weigh in this morning and down 5 lbs.... I love that I lost, but this is definitely not the way I want to lose it. I thought by now it would even itself out and it wouldn't be so tight, but I am still not having luck. I am seriously thinking about getting some taken out, just finding the time to do so this week is gonna be difficult, we are already short handed as it is.

TOTAL LOSS THUS FAR !!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Could you call the doctor's office and see what they reccommend?

Diana Swallow said...

Oh WOW, I'm so sorry to hear you're having so many problems with this. When it starts to feel better, just ease back into the solid foods. I hope you feel better soon.