Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weighing In

Well I wasn't really going to weigh in until Thursday when I go for my next fill, but I had to stop by the Dr office this morning because I have been having troubles with my arm the last several days and it is just getting worse. Hurts to extend it and to pick up anything... so after my little visit found out that I pulled my bicep tendon. OUCH... so anti-inflam meds and try best not to use it... hard to do when it's my right arm, the one I do everything with.

Onto a happier topic.......... weigh in... 6 lbs DOWN !!! WEE :) good deal. My dr's scale is usually off a little bit, so I know it will be even better on Thurs when I go for my fill. They have a more acurate scale... so I'm hoping closer to be down 10. I won't be disappointed but would be super excited to be down even more :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope all you other "Losers" have a wonderful Tuesday !!!

I have never been so happy to be a "loser" in my life :)


6 comments:

Felicia said...

THAT IS AWESOME!! You are doing so well!! Sorry to hear about your pain though. Keep up the AMAZING job!

Have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing so much weight! I hope that bicep tendon heals up quickly.

(Sheesh, wherever I go, Felicia's been there first! LOL!)

HappyBlogChick said...

6 lbs down! Congratulations!

Sorry about your injury, though. That stinks. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Carol said...

Did you lose 6 lbs in one week?

Anyway, GREAT JOB!! You're doing it chicky!:) :) :) Keep it up.

Kim H. said...

Congratulations!! All except the arm thing... that sucks!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Hey, who are you calling a loser, Loser! :)

Congrats on the loss, but take care of that arm!