Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Men are such children at times

I forgot to mention in my updates and info on superbowl day that Michael got hurt. Yeah during the game he was leaning over one of the bar/eating areas and one of his enhiberated (drunk out of his ever-loving mind) friends decides to hug Michael so hard that they fell on the bar and Michaels head became the cushion. Well he had a nice little goose egg on his head afterwards behind his left ear area. So last night when I got home from work I grab the bag of frozen mozz cheese I have in the freezer and tell him to lay his head back on it. He laughs at me when he sees the cheese in my hand. I said it's softer than the chicken breasts. He was pretty beat last night... LITERALLY I guess and just layed in my lap while I watched a little TV. He had me laughing because he was talking in his sleep, it's usually about work as it was this time--something about 4 people in the elevators and about a woman with a mustache...don't know what that was about, but it was funny. He never remembers what he says, but it's all the same, entertaining. The ER dr said that she didn't feel anything on his head except for the "normal bumps" that are on your head... who has "normal bumps" on your head ? hahah well Michael does. She told him to come back if he gets nausious or passes out. Yeah Michael, drive yourself to the ER as soon as you pass out...
He went into work today although feeling nausious this morning, I have been calling to check up on him every so often and he still seems to be nausious. I told him to go back to the ER and make them check his head, better to be safe than sorry.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Sorry about the previous post's comments - I don't know why it posted 3 times! ARG!!

I hope that Michael feels better... maybe ya'll can share nausea drugs? Have him ask for Zofran!! :-)