Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cancelled my Fill

I cancelled my fill I was scheduled to get today. I didn't think it was a good idea with the nausea I had over the weekend and not being able to eat really at all. I pushed it back until next week. I get so frustrated sometimes because one day one thing will go down just fine and the next it won't budge. It's so odd how it varies so much from day to day literally. Michael was happy about me rescheduling. Everytime I have to go to the bathroom he asks if I should call the dr. I have told him that it's nothing that the dr is going to do except to tell me not to eat that, or eat slower or something of the sort. It's a daily experiment I guess you could say :)

I had some faboulous chicken noodle soup from the cafeteria here at work yesterday. It was sooo yummy, had a good flavor and the noodles were really small so they didn't bother me at all. I did ask her to put in more broth and less noodles and she was fine with that. There was no soup today, it went out early, but I inquired about what she might have for tomorrow and she told me to pick... chicken enchilada soup or tortillia soup... hmmm both sound good... lets go with the chicken enchilada soup. I remember seeing it before but not trying it. Sooo maybe I will tomorrow especially since I picked :)

4 comments:

Kim H. said...

I can totally relate - my husband lectures me on chewing every time he sees me eat. I guess there is merit to those lectures, but it's no less annoying in that moment. Sometimes I feel like a 12 month old again!!

Kim H. said...

I can totally relate - my husband lectures me on chewing every time he sees me eat. I guess there is merit to those lectures, but it's no less annoying in that moment. Sometimes I feel like a 12 month old again!!

Kim H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicia said...

I sooooooooooooooo hear you on this. One day something will be just fine and the next ACK its trying to kill me. Heck I can have it for breakfast and try again at lunch and its evil. I think it does it on purpose lol just to punish me LOL.

Hope you have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)