Monday, February 18, 2008

v-day fill

My cup boil-ith over... that's an understatement. I think what goes down must come up should be my new motto. I think I got over filled... for sure. I am having the hardest time keeping anything down. Even yogurt is giving me grief. Taking my meds, even drinking a couple of sips of milk. I visited the bathroom at Applebee's so many times Sat night, I think they thought I was going to take up residence in there. I went to the bathroom 5 times. My waitor I'm sure was wondering what was wrong when I didn't touch a thing on my plate. I had a cheese stick prior to my plate arriving and that was all she wrote... nothing more after that would work. Makes for good left overs for Michael I suppose.

The only thing I have managed to keep down was the soup on friday evening. Saturday I tossed my food, yesterday at breakfast I had 2 bites and tossed that. The waitress asked my friend when I went to the bathroom if there was something wrong with my breakfast, and she told her no, it was fine. Last night after an afternoon of shopping and a movie with a girlfriend.... digressing here....... I went to the Cacique store that's near by to find some sexy understuffs :) and I hit the jackpot, I got 3 hot little teddies, 1 bustier with garter straps, a jean jacket and a couple of shirts for $108 bucks. I saved 116 bucks... it was crazy. I felt like a shopping goddess being able to get such a deal :) go ME go ME !! ... okay back on topic now... after the movie I suggested soup'er salad to eat, I knew I could try some soup there. They had some baked salmon soup which was amazing and being able to serve it myself, I got more juice than meaty stuff and that was perfect. I tried to eat some salad but it got stuck and put me in the bathroom 2 times. So after that clearing I just stuck with the soup, it was really good.

I know I should go get some taken out, but I hate to do that. So I was going to try to wait it out until it just evened itself out.

So far this morning, I managed to get my banana cream flavored yogurt down and it only took me nearly 2 hours to do that :) but hey it's down and staying there :)

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I'm sorry that you got over filled... I've heard people that like that feeling of extra restriction... but it sounds like you're struggling with it.

Those nurses did a really bad number on you - and I think you should complain!!

I hope it gets better soon!