Monday, February 18, 2008

Movie Review by ME

I would never claim to be a movie critique, I am not as picky as they are. I love a movie for simple reasons and all that cinematogrophy stuff doesn't really matter as much to me as the normal so called critiques.

I saw Jumper and The Spiderwick Chronicles this weekend. I liked both of them.

Jumper was pretty good, action packed and made me wanna be able to do that too for sure :) I want a super power, or maybe a couple. A different power for each day would be fun too.

I saw Spiderwick Chronicles yesterday and it was super cute. I am not above going to see a kids movie :) I think I enjoyed it as much if not more than all the children that surrounded us. I do have to say that is the quietest I have ever been in a theatre when there were so many children. I couldn't believe how quiet it was. Maybe they were just that into the movie as well. It was a really cute story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
Thanks