Monday, December 31, 2007

Amazingly wondrful weekend

Okay so I am spilling over with joy today... can't stop smiling... wanna know why?

Michael... we got to spend alot of time together over the past weekend and we just seem to gel. We have so many similiar interests and we think alot alike and have the same twisted sense of humor. I feel like I have known him so much longer as does he. It just seems to be so easy to be around him, not nervous or shy or reserved. We just laugh and talk and have serious conversations and then laugh some more. He is a delight to be around and he just seems to adore me which is the best feeling ever. Everything is so genuine and it's just refreshing. He sent me the sweetest texts this morning, he knows I was sleeping, so he didn't call, but he texted my cell so I would get it when I woke up... I didn't check it until I got to work and this is what I got....

"I just hae to say this last week has been one of the best weeks of my life and I hope there are many more like it. You make me super happy babe." Oh my gosh if that's not just the sweetest thing to start your day reading... but he goes on to say in his 2nd text....

"I miss you. My feelings grow for you every passing second." SHUT UP... that's even sweeter. I replied with a note tell him how happy he makes me and it's a really good feeling. Then I get...

" You make me feel like the luckiest man in the world." What's so crazy to me is it's all genuine. He is such a wonderful person and truely means what he says. He took me to meet a couple of his cousins last night and we watched a movie over at their place. They were great and Michael got a full report this morning on what they thought of me. I got an A and his cousin Bud told him that Natalie (Bud's wife) really liked me and that it's hard for Natalie to warm up to people right away. Michael said that was a real shocker. I was happy for the good report :0)

I love how we can banter back and forth with each other and just laugh. He is such a gentleman, opens my doors and such. He asked me last night how was he suppose to open the door for me if I kept walking in front of him... I existed the restraunt before he did... Oops my bad :) It was cute. Oh my gosh this post sounds so sappy and disgustingly sweet... I think I am getting a tooth ache just writing it. I should put a warning at the top !!

Well we are spending the evening together.. woo hoo, best way to ring in the new year I think. I heard one time that kissing the one you care about/love/etc at the stroke of midnight will give you lots of luck in that relationship... something along those lines... bet your butt I'm kissing him the stroke before, during and after midnight :) hahah I need all the luck I can get :)

I wish you all the very best New Years with lots of joys, luck, happiness one can handle, and then a pinch more :)

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so happy for you! I remember the initial stages of dating my husband, and how fun everything is when it's so new. Enjoy it!! How wonderful that it happened in time for New Years too!