Thursday, December 27, 2007

Movie and Date Review

Okay, so update on last nights festivities :) I went to the movies to see I am Legend with Michael, the good kisser :) The movie was good... ending not so good, but it was an overall good movie. Not as jumpy for me as I had heard it was for others, but then again being the movie buff I am, I can usually predict most things. Sooo I told you how young Michael looks, it's so crazy to look at him and not want to ground him for just looking to young :0) it's funny. So holding hands in the movies was sweet and I didn't mind, but when we got out and was walking down the hall where all the people were it felt wierd holding his hand... I felt like a cradle robber, which I'm not, him being my age and all. He just looks so darn young. When we got back to my house we were walking my dogs and he was standing outside smoking and while I was looking at him, I thought about my nephew who is in jr high and what he would look like smoking. Michael is about the same size as my nephew. Did I mention he was short too? He's my height, 5'6, but I had on boots last night so I was a few inches taller, which was hilarious in it's own. It's so odd. But he's super sweet and fun to be around with and he's is a perfect gentleman, which I like. Sooo I would rate the date very high, just funny too.

Guess we will have to see what happens.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

You know, my husband has a baby face too - he's got a friend that is 26, and John is 34... and John looks WAY younger than his friend. So it's not all bad... :-) I would highly doubt that people really notice... and maybe you look younger to others than you do to yourself. :-)