Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Today is such a dreary day. I would love to be at home cuddled up with my doggies, in my pj's all warm and cozy. But no, I am stuck here doing the daily grind... I am just so not motivated today. I just had some mushies for lunch... taco bell pintos and cheese with extra salsa in it to make it more of a soupy consistency. It tastes like PURE GOLD !! Who would of thought I would love that taste?? But with this lap band I am on a new journey in finding new things that interest me. I went to GNC at lunch to check out the protein stuff there. I bought some french vanilla Whey Protein powder and I hope it turns out to be yummy. I also bought several of the ready to drink Isopure drinks. I am hoping those are good too... I have got to get my protein in... if not then I will be looking into wigs in the future. I just can't have that. i love my hair too much.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Welcome to the isopure world. I've been having a shake a day since my surgery, and I have to say that it's getting old... but of course I bought a HUGE bucket of the chocolate flavor, and didn't think about getting bored with it.

You are so lucky to be eating Taco Bell... I'd kill for some of that!!