Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blockbuster Online

Okay so the first thing I see this morning in my email is that Blockbuster Online has in the nicest way they can sent notice that they must increase their pricing AGAIN. I can't remember exactly how long I have had this service, 3 or 4 years now and this is the 2nd time they have raised thier pricing. They don't even give a waiting period, they just say on your next bill. I think this is so damn stupid. I can see them charging more for new customers maybe, but to increase us almost yearly is ridiculious. They could make the blow a little less harsh by offering a free month or something before they raise the price on you. Or even giving you free rentals in the store or something. I just think it's ridiculious.

Just what's a girl suppose to do to get her movie fix ?? haha

No comments: