Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Lights

OH I FORGOT... I didn't tell you about my love for cruisin and checking out christmas lights. I have a Christmas birthday, 21st and growing up I didn't have parties much cause kids were always gone for vacation, but I did have my family traditions and my fav was getting in the car and going to look at christmas lights. I keep that tradition every year and love it just the same as I did as a kid. Last year I had the best time. I planned all the routes out and had maps of the different areas around Dallas and where I live. My mom came down and brought my sister's 3 kiddos... my little babies and we had the best time. I took them for ice cream ( I know in Dec) and drove around the best lights ever. We all piled in my mom's suburban with the dogs and just made an evening of it.

Well Now that my mom and gpa are coming tonight, if my gpa feels up to it, I hope to take them around to see some lights tonight. I have already coursed out the best locations, highlighted them on the map, got my digital camera ready and will bundle up my priss and goober and off we will go. I hope I can get some nice pictures and will share when I get back.

Again, have a wonderful evening !

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I hope that you had a great time looking at the lights!! That is such fun!