Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kim is RIGHT !!

Update to my post yesterday about not keeping anything down, Kim was/is right! I know I am testing the waters way to much. I need to get back on track. It's not that I am really trying to break any rules, I am just so bored with jello and pudding and yogart and applesauce and chicken broth. I just wanted some consistancy... but this is the choice I made and a big one at that. I am getting back on track today and doing what I am suppose to be doing. Today I have started out my day with my Isopure Blue Raspberry Drink. I don't like it as much as the Alpine Punch, but it's drinkable. It's 11 am, haven't had anything to eat yet, but not really hungry either. I go for my first fill on Thurs, so I will surely have to be on track after that. Not to make excuses, but I think it's been hard this weekend because I had family in town and we went out to dinner and at this stage, going out to dinner is difficult because there's not alot to choose from on a liquid, mushy diet. The family left today, so it shouldn't be to hard for me to get back on track, which is what I plan on doing.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Don't beat yourself up about it - I've avoided restaurants for that very reason. Or at least we'd have to make sure that there would be something there for me to eat. I'm venturing out today for the first time for a company luncheon - but they've been very sweet and have gotten the chef to make me something special so that I don't have to sit there and just drink tea.

One thing that might be your saving grace - or at least it has been mine... is baked potato soup. At first I blended it so that there weren't any chunks, but now I can eat it without blending it. I don't know if you guys have Central Market up there (it's a division of HEB) but theirs is amazing!

I know what you mean about being bored with it, but try to be good so that you don't have the problems that you've been dealing with - having to throw something up just so that you can breathe or drink - is not a good way to manage your new digestive needs.

I'm here if you need any support! I know it's hard!