Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Single Again

SO much has gone on lately, how and where am I to start this Diary? This will definitely be a post of ramblings....Well as of last Friday, I am once again single. I not in such an easy way asked my live in boyfriend of the last 3 or so months to move out. Things were just not working out and I didn't see anything changes in the future except me resenting and hating him more. Things just were not working out. I am dealing with alot these days recovering from lap band surgery and he was not being supportive in the least. He likes bigger girls, which is fine, but he was not in any was supportive of the surgery I just went through. He didn't understand the procedure itself which just lead him to misinformation about what might happen which frustrated me even more. I just couldn't be with someone that was not going to be supportive to my situation. He really has alot of growing up to do, and I am not willing to support him financially until he does that growing up. I am too old for that and to set in my ways to take care of someone. I told him I was looking for a partnership and that's not what we had. I told him that I felt like a parent and that he would starve if I didn't cook and go naked if I didn't do his laundry and it was just ridiculious. After 3 months of begging him to help, I was done. SO that's that !What to do with all his stuff ??? Now that's the question... he hardly took anything except his computer. I don't know exactly what he is thinking, that I am just going to be a storage for his stuff? NOT in the least. I'm gonna have to think this one over a bit.

No comments: