Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sexy Boots

Okay, so I have had my 2 weeks off of being single again.......whew... feels like forever. Well not really that bad, since my family was here the past 5 days... didn't leave me too much alone time. It's not that I can't be alone, or that I don't like or prefer to be alone at times, but I love the company of being in a relationship. I love having someone to cook for and someone to hang out with or veg at home with. I am missing that company. There are so many movies coming out and that are out right now that I would love to go see. I think I need to get some younger friends. The friends I have now, are friends I have met through work mostly and they are mostly older than I and don't like to go and do as much as I do. They are kinda bumps... all over the same log ! Anyway, so I have been dying to get some sexy boots. I usually get a pair every year, but haven't in the last couple. But that stopped today... I found some great boots and had a 40% off coupon which makes even better. So I found them, they were all out of the brown, and only had the 1 black pair in my size.........I held on to those suckers, no I did not want her to put them behind the counter while I looked around......... I wanna make sure these bad boys do NOT leave my hands until they are on my feet :) They are knee high and have a nice heel, not to high to where I will look like an idiot trying to walk in them... but I am so excited. I have the cutest black skirt to wear with them. Just need to decide on a top... I think I might know just which one :) So now I need to find a date! I have had my eyes on this guy for a little while now. We actually met on myspace about the same time I started seeing Thomas. We only chatted back and forth after he first messaged me and told me how cute I was... that's always nice. When Thomas and I got serious, I told this guy... Russell that I was gonna make a go of it with Thomas and I hoped we could remain online buddies. He was sweet and didn't push things and wished me well. Told me I had an open invitation for him to take me out if Thomas and I didn't work out. So now that we haven't worked out... well we exchanged numbers yesterday and he gave me a call this morning. We had a brief little chat, but it was nice to hear his voice, putting his voice to his pictures. We chatted about movies, work, the weather, that kinda stuff. But it was fun. I am so looking forward to talking to him again. Soooo I am ready to jump back in and get some more fun into my daily life. This is my birthday weekend, best time to do something fun :)

Have a great day !

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I hope you have a great time, but remember not to push it with food... it's not cool to get something stuck on a date :-)