Friday, December 14, 2007

Yeah It's Friday

Felling good today, although it's still cold and rainy outside. My ex husband, been divorced since June... that's a long story, but anywho... We recently started talking again as friends since he found out about my surgery and called the morning of to wish me well. He was always a very supporting person as far as taking care of me and making sure I was well. I gotta give it to him, he was wonderful in that department. Lets not get into that, or I will start missing him. Well he came over last night to help me move around my furniture back to the way I had it before Thomas moved in. It was weird having him help me move Thomas's stuff out of the way. But we got it all moved, and he got to play with Goober, which was our dog we got together and he played with Priss too. He couldn't believe how small she was. I told him how small she was, but it's hard to picture until you really see her. She's about 1.5 lbs. She just ran around his feet all crazy, it was too cute. He was so worried about me helping him move stuff around, he kept telling me to let him do it b/c I shouldn't be doing it. But I am a very independent person and I like being of help. I didn't push to hard, so I was fine. No problems :) He told me several times how much he missed hanging out with me and doing things like this, just redoing stuff around the house and laughing and such. I have to admit, and I did tell him that I missed it too. He has been dating a woman off and on for several months, probalby about as long as I was dating Thomas. They split up a few weeks ago and now that she found out he's been talking to me and leaving messages on my myspace, she has been begging him back. He said he's considering it, but they are just seeing where things go. I have to admit, I am hoping things don't work out, not that I want him back, but I know how she is and she is very jealous and would not allow him to talk to me even. I know this b/c when they first got together, she got into his yahoo and email and sent me some messages like they were from him saying that he was never happier than he was with her and that he loved her more than he loved me and they were made for each other and such. I never knew it was not him until months later when he called me up out of the blue and wanted to apologize, that they had gotten into a fight and she had told him she sent me those messages. Just for the record, I had never met this woman or even spoken to her in anyway, and I was not even talking to him at the time, so she was jealous for no reason at all. Anyway, he says she's just that way. I would love to be friends with him. I did love this man with all of my heart, it just didn't work out with us in the end, but that doesn't mean I want him out of my life total. I hope if he does work it out with her, that she can be okay with us being friends. He said she has alot of male friends, so I don't see why not.

ANYWAY... My mom and grandfather are .. on their way actually... coming to visit. Gpa is going to some church retreat in Houston this weekend and he's gonna ride there with someone from Dallas, so mom is going to bring him to meet his ride and she will stay with me over the weekend until he gets back on sunday and then they will go back home. I am excited. My gpa has never actually been up to see my place since I moved here, so I am glad he's coming. I also love when my mom is here, we always have a great time and I know she enjoys the time away from her busy thing from back home. Taking care of my 83 yr old, stubborn, Gpa is a chore. BLESS HER HEART !!! Plus she takes care of my sisters 3 kids after school alot and who knows whatelse, so she's busy. We always do fun things, movies, games, shop, just veg out and visit... all the things I love to do with her. She's the best. She has such a huge heart and I come to appreciate her more and more as I get older. I just treasure her.

I have always had such a warm, loving and welcoming family. Who have always been understanding and always been there. I don't know of any other means when it comes to family. But I know not everyone has that type of family. I found out last night after reading a blog on his myspace that Thomas is getting kick out of where he is staying now. He moved in with an old friend of his into her house that she is hardly at, due to her staying with her boyfriend most of the time. Well her boyfriend has decided she doesn't want Thomas staying at her house so she came home yesterday and told Thomas he was going to have to leave. He told me that he was going to go stay in a shelter. I was shocked. I don't really know anyone that has had to stay in a shelter. I am just so suprised that his family isn't taking him in, or if he even asked them to. It makes me feel so bad in a way because I was the one that asked him to move here. I know we were going to make a go of it, but he was suppose to get work here and he never even tried and after begging him for 3 months to get a job and him not trying I told him I wasn't willing to take care of him and that's when I asked him to go. I feel that if I didn't ask him to come here that he would still be where he was before and at least going to school. I know I didn't make him quit school, he was wanting to quit anyway, but I should of known better then.

Gosh, the pridicments we get ourselves into :0) I so hope he will be okay and safe. When I spoke with him last night he had the nerve to twist things around on me and say that he loved me for me and didn't matter if I had a job or how much money I was making that he loved me regardless. Well yeah to a point. It wasn't about love, it was about the stress of me doing everything and him not doing anything and me feeling like I was being taken advantage of and unappreciated. If I asked him to do me a favor it was always well you have to buy me a game or something stupid like that. Gosh just writing this makes me nausious. I spent alot of money to get him down here as far as getting a storage and renting the truck to transport his stuff and time off from work to help him do so, not to mention the numerous trips and gas each time, I could go on and on. Then he has the nerve to tell me what I have to buy him... I don't think so !!

I don't know what it is about me, or if there is a sign on me somewhere that I can't see that let's men think they can take advantage.... I wish it would go away. I have always been a very giving person, but I have to learn/teach myself when enough is enough.

Okay I will shut up... fingers got their work out... have a wonderful Weekend.

No comments: